For this assignment, you will compile all five parts (from Units II–VI) of your project for submission as your finalized MAP.
- Part 1: Clarify a central problem or opportunity for improvement (OFI).
- Part 2: Clarify your measureable goal.
- Part 3: Prepare a list of possible actions.
- Part 4: Analyze and prioritize key action steps.
- Part 5: Organize your key action steps into a MAP. Address accountability, and develop measurement and monitoring.
Organize and present your MAP in a manner that is clear and concise. Your MAP should conclude by summarizing the overall process, applicable policy analysis, evaluation methods, and expected outcomes.