due sept 1
In Week 2 you proposed how you would build your own team. Now, your newly formed team is starting to work on its first real project that needs to have strong collaboration and a quick turnaround. However, your team has encountered the following challenges:
- One team member doesn’t agree with the goal and keeps questioning the processes.
- Two team members are having a personal conflict, and this is preventing them from collaborating on the project.
- One team member is not engaged.
Create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, reflecting on your experience completing the Conflict Resolution Scenario. Remember to add speaker notes to support your main points. Speaker notes should be a minimum of 50 to 150 words per slide.
Answer the following questions in your presentation:
- What were your choices for managing the conflict on your team?
- What strategies did you employ to encourage collaboration and build consensus within a team? Are these strategies that you typically employ when confronted with a conflict? Why or why not?
- How can you keep all employees on your team engaged? Provide examples.
- What strategies from the multimedia piece best suit your current skill set? Why?
Review the Microsoft® PowerPoint® resources to enhance your presentation:
- Ensure You have installed Microsoft Office 365 prior to beginning this assignment.
- View PC- PowerPoint 2013 – View Speaker Notes or PC- PowerPoint – View Speaker Notes for a brief visual demonstration on adding speaker notes to your presentation.
- You may conduct a search for PowerPoint tutorials in the Media Library for additional assistance using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- You may add pictures and graphics to enhance your presentation, and you are welcome to change the design layout of the presentation.