Human anatomy is the study of structure and form of the human body; human physiology is the study if its functions. Understanding how the body is constructed and how the body operates is essential.
Answer all the following questions:
1. Define and describe the six levels of organization of the body and explain the eleven major organs systems in the body.
2. Explain the structure of an atom and the component subatomic particles that comprise an atom and explain the major chemical elements found in living systems.
3. Compare and contrast inorganic and organic compounds within the human body, using six specific examples.
Address each question asked in a single essay-style document with each topic separated with APA level headings, include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. The formatting for your submission is as follows:
- Submissions should be in .doc file format.
- Support your answers with scholarly resources. Your textbook can be used as well.
- Follow APA format, Times New Roman, 12 Font, double spaced.
- Be sure to cite all sources appropriately. (See APA guidelines).
- An appropriate APA cover page and reference page should accompany your submission.
- Please view the evaluation rubric as you will be assessed on adequacy of responses based on the criteria in the rubric.
- Minimal word requirement is 1500 words, not including Title or References pages. Be sure to structure your paper with APA level headings related to the assignment components.
- See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
- Plagiarism of any kind will result in an automatic score of a “0” for this assignment.
(See the following website for assistance on APA formatting: Purdue Owl Online Writing Lab, https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/)